My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eighteen Things

You know how everyone has those list of the things they want to accomplish before they die?! Well here's mine [no specific order]:

-Go to the Olympics
-Swim with Dolphins
-See a shooting star
-Sit in on a TV show taping
-Get married on an Island
-Go on a mission trip to a foreign country
-Meet a "real" President [other than my Dad]
-Have Kids
-Travel to Europe
-Learn how to Swing Dance [or any kind of dance really]
-Be apart of a Jury
-Stand under a waterfall
-Experience weightlessness
-Drive across America from coast to coast
-Sleep under the stars
-Learn to Juggle
-Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring
-Stand in Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado at the same time

So thats my list, its not complete, and I copied a few from a website I found while searching Google, but thats the rough draft! Hmm... I wonder how many I can accomplish?!

1 comments:

LJFredricks May 1, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

Julia,
I had a list like that one time too. One of the things said learn how to do a back flip. Not going to happen. I will change it to trying something new to eat in each state in the US. I think it will be more obtainable!!!!
Enjoy your list and get started right away, don't wait.
Lisa

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP