My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fredricks Kids - Anytime

While in Michigan I was asked to take pictures of my cousins kids, and I was more than happy to oblige! And while the kids weren't thrilled about the whole picture taking ordeal, or smiling period, we were able to get a few fun candid ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like I said above, the kids weren't thrilled about pictures, and if this isn't proof enough I don't know what is:

Photobucket

Anyways, the photoshoot was a ton of fun, and I hope that I'll be able to do many more in the near future!

1 comments:

LJFredricks August 16, 2008 at 3:16 AM  

Julia, I LOVE them! They turned out so much better than I expected after my kids were so grumpy! I especially love the way with Mya kissing Jacob. That one will get a frame. I was laying in my bed this morning SOOO upset because it is 5:30 and I can't fall back asleep and you totally made my day. Great Job!

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP