My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Backyard Theater

This past weekend we gathered at a friends house for the second "drive in" movie theater of the summer. weather couldn't have been better, it really was the perfect night. We had burgers, and lots of junk food. There was a raffle and we watched a John Wayne movie [I can't remember the name]. Some of you might be wondering how on earth we set it up, well we used a projecter from my Dad's work, and hung up a kingsize sheet. The host, also works as a DJ and had all the sound equitment necessary! Here's some shots from the night [espceially the details, they make everything so memorable].

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hannah October 1, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

oh my goodness, thats SO fun!!:)

aelders October 1, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

That's awesome! It definately sounds like a "Prichard" thing to do! I hope everyone is doing good!

Lady Goldfish November 22, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

I love your pictures.
We should just have you do my senior photos.

Julia Mary November 23, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

I'd love to do your senior pictures!

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP