My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

striving to live a life of truth

Look at that question. Soak it in. Meditate. Ponder. Try to comprehend it.
Do we as christians really believe what we believe is really real??? Honestly do we?
Sometimes I think I do, but do I really truely live out what I say I believe in my day to day life? I wish I could say yes but I can't and I honestly believe that very few Christians can honestly answer yes to that question. Simply because, if we did believe that what the Bible says is really real, we wouldn't be the kinds of Christians we are. Our lives would be radically different and we'd be making a concious day to day choice to change things and people around us. Thoughts?

1 comments:

CharityVL September 23, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

I agree with you Julia. If I really believed God is in control then I wouldn't worry so much. Thanks for a thought provoking post and a challenge to truly life out what we believe.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP