My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

growing older

This past saturday I turned 18!!! I welcomed in the day at 12:01 am with some family and close friends! I woke up later that day, around 10:00, to find the house decorated with streamers, balloons and notes! Dad took me out to lunch and I spent the afternoon relaxing and watching football! That evening friends came over to celebrate!

It's hard to believe that I'm a "adult". I can buy cigarettes, vote, starting dating :) , no more curfew [not that I had one before], and be tried as an adult in court, just to name a few. It felt weird getting stuff like a laundry basket, closet storage containter, extension cords and other stuff as presents for my dorm room this fall! But I enjoyed it! I'm glad to be an adult, and I'm enjoying more responsibility and privledges...so far!

my birthday

Photobucket

3 comments:

CharityVL January 6, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Happy Birthday Julia! Hard to believe you were only 3 when I married Jeff! Yikes!

LJFredricks January 6, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

But you aren't going out to buy cigarettes, right?

Rach January 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

I can't believe you're 18. Umm...is there any way that I can transplant your hair on to my head? I love it. Hope your birthday was great

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP