My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Details Details Details

A week from sunday I leave with Ellen and Dad to fly out to Colorado for a two week worldview camp called, Summit. I'll return on May 30th exactly two weeks before my big graduation party. In the week before I leave for Colorado I have made many lists [ I LOVE LISTS] detailing everything that needs to get done. Everything from renewing my license, finishing up a college application, doing math\science, shopping for summer clothes, to finish planning my graduation party.

Meanwhile, Mom had been gently prodding me with questions... What kind of food? Color schemes. Invitations. Guest lists. Decorations. Games. The list of details goes on and on. Yesterday I said,

"Enough. I don't care what happens you make all the decisions!"

I hate making decsions. If I can barely plan a graduation party without going crazy there's no way I'll make it through months of wedding planning in a few years [I hope my future huspand\mother-in-law lets me elope!].

So much to do so little time is what I've been thinking lately.

Here are a few quotes I found about time, I really liked them!

Lost time is never found again. -Benjamin Franklin
Speaking of wasting time... what am I doing up at 11:40 pm... WRITING A BLOG! This was not on my todo list. Funny how things like blogging and facebook mysteriously become priorities when they shouldn't be, isn't it?!

1 comments:

Rach May 9, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Oh Julia...you make me laugh. I too am terrible at decision making...at least the smaller ones....so don't sweat it because in the end, no one cares about color schemes or food....because the bottom line is that you graduated & that is AWESOME & people will come to celebrate you. So just stress out about big decisions like your faith & who you are going to marry. Even decisions about school are very secondary...Peter chose law school & has no desire to practice law or be a lawyer. I wish I could come for your party, but I'll be in D.C. We'll have to arrange for another visit...maybe after when it's less chaotic!

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP