My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Monday, May 11, 2009

I know I'm not supposed to be fearful, but...

...Joel's Driving! Is it just me or does this scare anyone else?

I don't know why he has such an angry face. Maybe it's the fact that he doesn't like his picture taken. All I know is that he loves driving TOO much [at least that's how Ellen, Anna, and I feel]. At least once a day he's begging Mom or Dad to take an unnecessary library run, or trip to the grocery trip, just so that he can drive.
Photobucket

This picture is even scarier. Mostly because he's driving MY future vehicle!!! I hope it lasts to the fall.
Photobucket

Lately he's been asking my parents if he can drive out to Michigan when we go in June. The family has voted:

1- Yes
3- No's
2- Maybe

4 comments:

Anonymous,  May 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

At the risk of sounding OLD...I can't believe how fast you all grew up! I remember holding baby Ellen at your Grandparents house one Thanksgiving!
While I don't know Joel all that well I am sure that you are nervous partly because he is your little brother! He'll do great!

CharityVL May 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Yikes. I echo Michelle. Joel wasn't even born yet when I married Jeff. Yikes.

Unknown May 11, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Oh my word! I don't think I have ever felt this old. Brian and I figured we would add our votes since we are riding back with you all....
1 - yes and
1 - I think I'll fly back home
love ya all ;)

Sarah Geelhoed May 12, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

unless he wants me to have an ulcer i don't think he'll be driving me home! sorry joel,but i almost had a heart attack when scott started driving too.)

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP