My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Friday, July 3, 2009

Four Teenagers

Anna's birthday isn't until tomorrow but last night we celebrated! I can't believe that my youngest sibling is a teenager! And Mom and Dad can't believe there are four teenagers in the house at one time!

Ellen was the self designated "decorations coordinator" for the event. She did a great job! Maybe you should consider that as a job?!
Photobucket
Do those M&M's look different to you? They're strawberry peanut butter flavored! My first reaction was..."Ga-rooooosss!!! Who on earth would eat those?!" But I tried them and they weren't half bad. They won't ever be as good as regular M&M's, but they're tolerable.
Photobucket
Birthday Girl!
Photobucket
One of God's most precious gifts... close friends!
Photobucket

So the Gabriella and Mariah are super creative and came up with a fantabulous [I like making up words ;)] card for Anna.
Photobucket
They used candy for to fill in words of a poem that they made up!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Anna! I'm so excited for all that the future holds for you! Trust God, surround yourself with close Godly friends, follow your dreams, listen to Mom and Dad [they hold your college tuition money in their hands!], and be yourself! I love you!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lady Goldfish July 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

It looks like loads of fun.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP