My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Can't Put It Down

Lately, I've been reading "The Truth Seeker" by Dee Henderson. I'm not typically one to be seen reading a book, contrary to everyone else in the family. But lately, its been a different story. Ellen started reading these books a few months ago, and LOVED them. So I thought I might as well give them a try. Nothing like a little clean romance and mystery to brighten this dreary weather we've been having the last few days, right? Well, I'm almost halfway done with this book, and if you're looking for a good Christian novel to read, I highly reccomend the O'Malley" Series! If you're a boy and not into all the "kissy" stuff maybe you should just stick to the Hardy Boys ;)


0 comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP