My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring and Snow

So it "officially" became Spring last week, but when I walk outside and see snow I'm not so sure! This morning in Minnesota there was a "Heavy Snow Warning". I think all this snow and cold weather is becoming quite rediculous!

FYI, If its July and we're still getting blizzards I'm moving to Hawaii.

Here's a few shots of snow [it might not seem like that much, but its only the afternoon and its still falling rapidly].





1 comments:

LJFredricks April 27, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Julia, Don't ask how I came across this blog ! I am glad I did though!
I can totally relate about the weather too. It was in the 70's here last week and now they are saying maybe snow next week.
Hope to see you guys again this summer!
Lisa

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP