My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Problems

So we have two computers in the house. Our basement one has all 2,000+ pictures [some of which aren't backed up], all our homework assignments, etc... Earlier this morning it broke down, and we can't get it to work! Hopefully we'll get most of our stuff back.

Nonetheless its a good reminder to not trust in the things of this world because they will fail. I'm sooo glad that I believe in a God I can fully rely on all the time, he's trustworthy, and has my best interest in mind!

1 comments:

Rach November 5, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

That totally stinks! We invested in an external hard drive a few years ago and have EVERYTHING on it, but then I was told that they can break down and get infected with viruses too. You're right, nothing on earth is 100% reliable. Hope you get your stuff back.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP