My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I feel like rambling...

So Friday night Joel and Anna both had slumber parties [different parties]. Not gonna lie, it was kinda weird with just Ellen, Mom, Dad, and I at home. We had some friends over, and watched the movie: What About Bob ... very funny! Although I enjoyed the extra quiet and peace around the house, its good to have them home again.

On Saturday, Dad had a radio interview, and Ellen and I tagged along for the fun of it! Later that afternoon I babysat, from 4:15 until 6:45, and I got $25 bucks, AND it was only one kid. Can't really complain about that... huh?! My friend Rachael, was in a high school play called, Guys and Dolls. That started at 7:30 and it was a ton of fun! It was preformed very well, and I was able to catch up with a lot of friends I haven't seen in a long time!

This morning Ellen and I taught sunday school class for 2 year olds! So much fun! It's a big highlight of my Sunday mornings. The kids are always so excited to learn about Jesus, and some of the funniest things of my week happen on these mornings. We had five extra minutes at the end of class today, and had a "dance party" with bubbles :) I guess you probably wouldn't call us a "normal" class!

Right now, I'm in the basement watching football [GO VIKING'S], and I'll probably take a nap before youth group tonight! Sunday's are my favorite day of the week!

2 comments:

Rach November 9, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

What About Bob is easily one of the funniest movies ever made. I chose it for a psychology paper in college so I watched it several times....it was awesome.

Ryan November 22, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Boys don't call them "Slumber Parties".

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP