My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

random things pt 1

So on facebook everyone has been posting 25 random things about themselves. I decided to blog my 25 things because I haven't blogged lately. Enjoy!

1. I love lists, and will write something [I've already accomplished] down just so I can cross it off. It makes me feel good.

2.I enjoy polotics.

3. I like the smell of sharpie markers.

4. I'd rather be hot than cold.

5. I play my music loud in the car with my windows up, even in the summer.

6. The first thing I notice about people is their hair and smile.

7. I'd prefer cleaning the toilet to vaccuming.

8. Custard from culvers is WAY better than ice cream!

9. I really like mirrors and have 13 in my room.

10. I listen to Christmas music all year long.

11. I don't have my ears pierced but buy earrings if they're on sale. I can't ignore a good deal :\

12. I love conversations in the dark.

I'll post the rest another day!

4 comments:

Rach January 28, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

So fun. #3 scares me...hopefully you're not taking too long of whiffs.

CharityVL January 29, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

Sharpies? Eww. Toilets? Double eww. Christmas music = good!

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

I totally agree with #1 and #4!

aelders January 29, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Oh my word! #1 MUST be a Feyen thing! I got my love of list-making from my Mom and I do the same thing.....write it down so I can cross it off!!

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP