My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

standing up for those without voices

I recently heard about this piece of legislation that is trying to be passed, it will promote abortion and take away any and all restrictions that are currently exist. Here is a forwarded e-mail I strongly encourage you to read and e-mail or blog to your friends!

Dear Friend,

I'm writing to let you know about a terrible piece of legislation called"The Freedom of Choice Act" (FOCA).

FOCA would establish the right to abortion as a fundamental right (likethe right to free speech) and wipe away every restriction on abortionnationwide.

It will eradicate state and federal abortion laws that the majority ofAmericans support and prevent states from enacting similar protectivemeasures in the future.

Please read the expert analysis by Americans United for Life (AUL) and sign the Fight FOCA petition at: http://www.FightFOCA.com


I strongly encourage you reading this to sign the petition, and stand up for the millions of tiny little voices that will never be heard. I signed the petition on Sunday when there were 450,000 signatures, it is now wednesday and there are 500,000 signatures, but the number will only continue to grow if you join the cause and sign the petition!

God Bless!

1 comments:

Rach January 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

This is the #1 issue that I was not with the masses & excited for our new president. Check out this site http://www.jillstanek.com/ & then watch the Bill O'Reilly's segment on the bottom right. I'm not all about Bill or anything, but that clip brought me to tears....so sad.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP