My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good Fortune, Okay Maybe Not

A few weeks ago our family was over at our friends house having a birthday party. There were bowls of chocolate everywhere, and being the sucker for sugar [especially chocolate] that I am, I had a few. Okay I lie...I had A LOT! But seriously it's so much fun reading all the messages inside, and of course... simply eating the chocolate! Well in at least three of the chocolates I got the same message! Is that not a sign or what! I wonder what this means?

Photobucket

Well for all of you reading this and thinking, "oh no!!", Julia is becoming "new age" well...I'm not. I don't believe in these messages, or in the little fortune cookies at Chinese restraunts, but I do enjoy reading them.

***By the way... this blog is obviously going under some major reconstruction! Stuff is being moved around quite a bit, but hopefully I'll eventually get it all figured out!

2 comments:

LJFredricks February 17, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

These are my favorite! I eat them just for the messages(ha). My favorite is the one that says break a bad habit. What, like eating chocolate??? hmmm

Rach February 19, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

ha ha! I usually hate those stupid inspirational quotes about how I need to heal my soul or whatever....but I have those chocolates in a bowl in my kitchen right now. My favorite is the one that says "go ahead, have another" In such cases....don't question it - just do it.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP