My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Thursday, February 19, 2009

random things pt 2

13. I eat my spaghetti without red sauce, and my pancakes without syrup.

14. I wear pants all year long and hardly wear shorts.

15. I enjoy looking at random people's blogs.

16. I'm a commited Vikings fan even though they never win and only ruin Minnesotans hopes for the Super Bowl.

17. I order off the childrens menus when I go to Culvers.

18. I don't like the thick head bands that girls are wearing these days... espcially the plastic ones!

19. I think groups like the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, and Miley Cyrus\Hannah Montana are overated, and don't deserve their fame!

20. I think people way overedit pictures in Picnik and make them look dumb.

21. I enjoy watching the Biggest Loser, and yes, I do get laughed at and made fun of by my family.

22. I enjoy playing pointless games on the computer like Minesweeper and Solitaire.

23. I don't like roses and I hope my boyfriend never buys them for me.

24. I like gold more than silver, and pearls more than diamonds.

25. Sometimes I take showers at midnight [this happens about once a week]!

0 comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP