My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Monday, February 23, 2009

Outdoors

I'm not a really outdoorsy girl. But when I have the oppurtunity to go outside and take pictures, it's a different story! I so often get caught up in the busyness of life, and taking pictures lets me focus on the basics of life, and capture God's creation. I'd encourage everyone to find something, anything to help them to slow down, take a deep breath, and just relax. This life goes by so fast and I think its so important to stop every once and awhile to just refect. For some it's taking a walk, reading a good book, sipping a cup of coffee, and for me it's taking pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 24, 2009 at 4:02 AM  

Awesome pictures Julia! I think the one of the tops of the trees would make a good puzzle for Alison. :)

CharityVL February 24, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

Love the last one of the steps with the metal hand rail! Thanks for sharing these.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP