My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Monday, March 30, 2009

Yes, I'm addicted

Mondays are my least favorite day of the week. Maybe because it's the end of sleeping in, no more weekend, the beginning of school, and a schedule. Whatever the case, I always look forward to Fox @ 8:00... 24! I've never been much of a TV show junkie, with the exception of American Idol and The Biggest Loser [Yes, you can make fun of me!]. But this year, the family, except Mom, always goes downstairs with our homework and see how Jack saves the world every week!

Photobucket

Anyone else care to share their TV show addictions?

2 comments:

LJFredricks March 31, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

totally greys anatomy. but i watch it online!! it used to be friends and it was a super addiction!!! we carved out time on thursdays :0)

Rach March 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Jack Bauer is AWESOME. I am incapable of waiting an entire week between episodes....so I wait patiently until the entire season comes out on dvd...and then we get it from the library for free & watch it all at once. This is the only way to watch 24. No commercials or suspense stoppers. All our friends are addicted to Jack & we had never seen it so we rented season 5 (on accident) and we instantly hooked. We've since started with season 1 & are now up to season 6.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP