My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Friday, April 3, 2009

Gamer

Our family loves games. Monopoly, Risk, Scrabble, Cards, Checkers, Phase 10, Apples to Apple, the list goes on and on. We have a game closet in the basement and it's continually overflowing! A year ago, our friends brought over a game called Bananagrams. Not long after playing we were hooked! We bought it for Mom on Mothers Day, and since then have played it during many family game nights. The game is a cross between scrabble and a crossword puzzle, but there's speed! I'd highly reccomend buying this game! For all you facebookers out there, there is a free online version that you can play solo or with friends!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Judy,  April 4, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Ooh man I am not sure that I should know that there is an on-line version!

Fletcher Warren April 5, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

I LOVE this game.

I think the best word I've ever spelt with it is Obsequiously.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP