My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hit and Miss

There haven't really been too many "misses" this week, just the weather.

Hits

-Family from Michigan is here! My cousins and their four kids are visiting until wednesday. We've been to many parks, the zoo, MOA tomorrow, and a museum on tuesday. I'll post pictures later this week!

-Deep conversations. I love getting to know people, not just chit-chat.

- Lately it's just dawned on me how blessed I really am. Life goes so fast and this past week I was kind of able to just stop and be thankful for everything.


We saw this plant at the Zoo on Saturday. I don't know what it is about it, the uniqueness, color, or shape... but I just love it!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP