My photo
www.juliamary.showitsite.com www.twitter.com/julia_mary

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chef Julia [kinda]

You must understand something. I don't cook. A few months ago Mom left for a few days. After eating pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner I was eager to eat something else. So one morning I made, or attempted to make, pancakes. Easy, right? Not so much. Not one turned out. They were either gooey or burnt.

Cooking has never really been my thing. But this past Thursday Mom asked me to make supper. She was rushed, tired, and stressed. The last thing she wanted to do was make dinner. Without thinking I blurted out, "YES, I'd love to make supper!" A second later she was gone and I stood in the kitchen thinking... "What had a I gotten myself into?"

In the end, much to my disbelief, everything turned out! I don't think any cooking adventure of mine has ever turned out so well! The meal was a sucess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My one mistake. Forgetting to take the butter off the hot stove! Half of it melted before I noticed it.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 13, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

The meal was delicious. I think you should continue to explore your hidden talent.

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP